Hello! How to explain message in Source Tree: "Remote release File is empty or corrupted".
I have the same problem. Cannot update Sourcetree
I too have the same problem. Version 2.6.10.0 on Windows 10 64 bit. When i click 'Check for Updates' i get an error dialog window saying "Remote Release File is empty or corrupted". Other than this error, Sourcetree seems to be working correctly.
Same issue here.
Only started a couple of days ago. Does not seem to cause any issues but is a bit annoying.
I was able to update Sourcetree by downloading the installer from the website and executing that. It appeared to just update the existing install... of course now I'm having Github authorisation issues. I can only push via the terminal
This probably isn't the best solution but it worked for me... I would up uninstalling Sourcetree and re-installing it and I no longer have the issue.
This works. I also need to delete AppData/Local/Sourcetree and Atlassian folder.
Nearly two weeks since the report. Did Atlassian react on it in any thread ?
I aint in the mood to risk my gut on a bad git spot.
I tried updating embedded git and it worked for me (under: Tools->Options->Git->Update Embedded Git).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.