This macro has not had support updated since 5.2.2. Are their plans to update this macro to support current versions of Confluence?
Often times a macro still works they just have not gone into the store and updated the store listing to say that it works because they have not tested it yet. If nothing has changed in the API's that could break the macro then it probably still works. If you download it from the store and manually load it into Confluence you can verify if it still works or not.
I've submitted the following issue, CONF-32612, requesting that support for this macro be added for newer versions of Confluence. Please vote for this issue if you would like to see support updated for this macro.
Thanks Davin. I should have mentioned that. I manually installed it and tested the macro. It's present in the selection, but it presents the message, 'The macro 'html' is unknown. It may have been removed from the system.' So we're unable to use it with 5.4.2.
Hmm ... I have 5.3.4 and it works in that. I don't have a way to test 5.4.2 easily right now.
I will attempt to reinstall the plugin and see if this resolves the issue we are seeing in 5.4.2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.