My Bitbucket Elasticsearch service keeps stopping.
Every time I update Bitbucket, I also re-install the ElasticSearch service.
I have recently updated to: Atlassian Bitbucket v5.14.0
Whenever I first run the service, it appears to work fine, but it always stops running after a while.
I checked: C:\Atlassian\Bitbucket\5.14.0\elasticsearch\logs directory and found the following stderr output:
2018-09-25 19:25:34 Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized
Exception in thread "main" .BootstrapException: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: c:\Atlassian\Bitbucket\5.14.0\elasticsearch\config
Likely root cause: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: c:\Atlassian\Bitbucket\5.14.0\elasticsearch\config
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:79)
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:97)
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:102)
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(WindowsFileAttributeViews.java:53)
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(WindowsFileAttributeViews.java:38)
at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:193)
at java.nio.file.Files.readAttributes(Files.java:1737)
at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.getAttributes(FileTreeWalker.java:225)
at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.visit(FileTreeWalker.java:276)
at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.walk(FileTreeWalker.java:322)
at java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Files.java:2662)
at org.elasticsearch.common.logging.LogConfigurator.configure(LogConfigurator.java:150)
at org.elasticsearch.common.logging.LogConfigurator.configure(LogConfigurator.java:122)
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Bootstrap.init(Bootstrap.java:316)
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.init(Elasticsearch.java:123)
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.execute(Elasticsearch.java:114)
at org.elasticsearch.cli.EnvironmentAwareCommand.execute(EnvironmentAwareCommand.java:67)
at org.elasticsearch.cli.Command.mainWithoutErrorHandling(Command.java:122)
at org.elasticsearch.cli.Command.main(Command.java:88)
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.main(Elasticsearch.java:91)
at org.elasticsearch.bootstrap.Elasticsearch.main(Elasticsearch.java:84)
Refer to the log for complete error details.
Looking in the c:\Atlassian\Bitbucket\5.14\elasticsearch directory, there is no subdirectory or file named 'config', there is a subdirectory named 'config-template'.
Is there an installation step I have missed somewhere?
Do I need to create a config somehow?
Regards,
Tom