I had never done any Jira upgrade before and I am super nervous now to upgrade it because I have quite a bit of setting in Jira and afraid that I will lose them or have to redo them manually after upgrade. How difficult is it? Is there any good document out there that I can confidently to follow? For my case, I have the following:
- SAML Authentication, SSL Certs for Authentication, Mail, etc.
- Apache + Proxy setup to redirect https with no port
- Quite a bit of Add-on plugins (Structure, Portfolio, ScriptRunner, etc.)
- BitBucket & Jira Integration (again with all the SSL Certs and other Certs sync up)
- System Dashboard custom HTML page
- Custom Logo
- etc.
Will I have to redo all those above? what do I need to do to be able to maintain them the same with minimum work to do after the upgrade?
Thank you so much