Is there an email address I can send an email to that will make a confluence page? And can someone reply to a notification to add a comment?
Same for Answers?
There's an Email to Page plugin that lets you do that.
It is also possible to have an external program that receives the email and turns it into a Confluence page, but you have to write that.
Thank you @Jonathan Simonoff! I'm new to Confluence, can you point me to how to find this? I went "Manage add-ons" and "Atlassian Marketplace for Confluence" but wasn't able to find the Email to Page plugin.
I found the plug in, but every module is Disabled.. Help?
It needs a license -- I think there's a "try out" option. Go back to the Marketplace and look for that.
There's an "EMail to Page Plugin", which is not made by Atlassian but by a third-party add-on vendor. It's a commercial plugin, which means you'll need to buy a license from the vendor.
CC @Brendan Patterson
As mentioned, check out this add-on (plug-in):
image2014-11-5 13:15:56.png
and click the button to generate a trial license:
image2014-11-5 13:16:33.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.