I'm running the 'atlassian-jira-core-7.12.1-x64.exe' to upgrade our Jira installation to 7.12.1. But every time I run it, it gets stuck on the step that says 'Deleting the previous JIRA installation directory...'
- I accept all the defaults for the installation wizard
- I've shut down the Jira Windows service
- I've shut down the PostgreSQL Windows service
- I've run the install program as administrator
- I've rebooted the machine prior to installation
- I've ensured that all the directories I know have "Full Control" permissions for my ID
I'm forced to cancel and exit the installer, meaning our Jira service is broken.
Is there a log somewhere that specifies what directory/directories it's attempting to delete, what the problem is, and why it's just hung?
ETA: When I attempt to cancel the install, after confirming "yes, I really want to cancel", the install program then hangs and I'm forced to kill the task in order to cancel the install
