I'm afraid the licensing on my installation of Jira has gotten very confused. I've had it for a long time (going back to at least 2012). In that time the Jira Server (+/- Agile) and Jira Core have all changed how they work. I recently tried "upgrading" to Jira Core, but a bunch of things didn't work (the upgrade of the Agile stuff, which I'm not even using, didn't jump versions properly). That's mostly, I think, moot, but I mention it in case it's relevant.
My current installation has a valid license and SEN number. On the "manage licenses" page, this is listed as having support expire on 22 October 2019, more than a year from now. However, I've started getting alerts within Jira that say my support is expiring.
On the "versions & licenses" page in my Jira installation, it says that maintenance expires on 21 October 2018 (next month). The license key appears to match the one listed for my SEN-### that lists the support expiration in 2019.
More confusingly, the same "versions & licenses" page in my Jira installation that has the 2018 expiration date, also says "Jira Software is licensed but not currently installed". It also lists Jira Core 7.12.0, I believe from my attempts to get Core working. But I don't think that was actually completed. And the Jira Core section of the "versions & licenses" page doesn't list any license key at all. I don't understand how it's working, or how to keep it working and retain access to updates.
I'd like to continue using my Jira installation for <= 10 users with my "starter" license. I'd like to continue access to maintenance/updates.
This seems like a question for Atlassian, but they've abandoned all support for their inexpensive licenses, even ones about how to renew those licenses, and I was directed here. Can someone help me with this?
Thank you.