In our workflow, people are supposed to enter a task and link it to to its parent story using Linked Issues and "is a Task of". I have a technical question about that, not a workflow question. When two JIRA issues are defined and one "is a Task of" the other, that is correct for us. The task "is a Task of" the story. So here is my question:
What is the JIRA query to find all the tasks where people created the task already, but while doing that, forgot to enter "is a Task of" so that link is missing? How do I query for those missing link entries so I can ask people to add them in? I do not care which task or story it is. I care that any task in our project that is missing the link "is a Task of" can be found via a query so people can see what they forgot to do.
Is there a way?