Hello,
Is anybody encountering the same issue?
When I try refresh the page (place the cursor in the address field and Enter)
It goes to google search automatically.
Hi @doradoliz,
Your system is not able to resolve the JIRA server address (You have blurred the server address in the image).
Please speak to your system/network administrator to make sure that the server address is valid.
Regards,
Ravi Varma
Also, remove the "? select page ID" part of the url you are giving it - that looks wrong to me, so your browser is running off to search.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-,
I know that, but with the parameters, the dashboard could be loading something iffy and it's going directly to a page that may not be accessible and/or require log in.
I'm asking to drop it because it's a poor thing to test with. We need to see what the base url does.
@Ravi Varma The JIRA link is correct
I think I found the issue
Notice in the below it can open the Dashboard
Select a panel and maximize.
It adds "#Two-Dimensional-Filter-Statistics/18749"
Then click Restore but it still has # in it. Press Enter from Address bar
And it went directly to google search
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- have you checked the above issue?
Yep. Your system is not able to resolve the JIRA server address.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.