My Atlassian Community account is tied to my work address. I would like to keep my account, but I've been laid off. I want to keep my community account though. (I just got to level 4) Is this possible?
Hi,
Yes i think is possible you just have to edit your profil.
Regards
Bummer with your job!
But you should be able to change the email address in your Atlassian Account here: https://id.atlassian.com/manage/account-settings
Good luck!
-Stefan
Robert,
Is your account managed in crowd?
Victor
Isn't this tied to my My Atlassian account, where I see all of my firm's licenses and invoices?
Hi Robert,
While your account is tied to multiple products, the best way forward in this case is to update your email address as Stefan mentioned. Your new email address will show up on any licenses you were added to previously, and the other technical/billing contacts on the licenses should remove your account from those licenses. Unless you have a Managed account (the "Email address and notifications" page will tell you if you do), there should be no issue in changing the email address currently on your account.
We are doing some investigation around Community accounts and situations like this, but changing your email on that page is the best thing to do currently.
Cheers,Daniel
Hi @Daniel Eads ,
Are there any updates on this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.