In Jira Service Desk for server I'm attempting to set up so a specific request for licensing and billing questions only goes to the support staff who are authorized to handle this sensitive information.
I've organized my request types (Project Settings>Request Types) to fall into two groups, General for technical issues, and Licensing and billing for the more sensitive questions. Any client reporting issues/raising requests who has access to the portal should have access to the project and it's two respective groups.
I've set up a Licensing and billing User Group and added my team member (User Managment>Groups).
I've tried setting up some automation (Project Setting>Automation) so any any issue from this request type group only goes to a specific user but I can't select the request type group using JQL. I'm at a loss of where to go from here to actually lock this down and suspect I'm over thinking it... Any suggestions would be welcome.
EDIT- Would this be substantially easier to just segment off the licensing and billing requests into it's own project rather than a subgroup within the same project?