Hi guys,
Im partner in a car dealership company and Id like to see if we can use JIRA Core as a "Management" platform before going ahead with a custom development.
I tried to set up the environment but concepts are not clear to me (even though I use Jira Software). Our main goal is to have a clear vision on what needs to be completed and Jira Boards I think they can help.
When we buy a new unit (car) it needs to pass for the following process before being sold:
1- Check whether or not the car has passed the ITV (ITV is a certification that cars need to pass to be able to be driven)
2- Car Cleaning
3- Pictures taken
4- Online publishing: It consist of take the pictures taken in step 3 and upload them on multiple websites
5- Mechanical evaluation
6- Reserved
7- Delivered
The way I thought is the following but not sure if it can be set up this way. A project called "Operations" have issues (in our case, vehicles) which follow the previous workflow.
Does it make sense?