As a software company, we often post snippets of XML in the JIRA description. The WYSIWYG offers the "code" but this defaults to {code:java}. Can this be changed or added a new style for the {code:xml}?
thanks
Hi Daniel,
Welcome on Community!
As explained here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=advanced , you can use the code block renderer with XML!
I hope this helps!
Cheers
Hi Micky
I came here from the very link you provided - it does not answer my question.
Can the style be changed, or can new style be added to the WYSIWYG (the Visual tab, not the Text tab)?
Thanks
Hey Daniel,
Sorry I read that wrong, well it's a more advanced one which I can't answer. I'd say no, or at least not easily: never seen it.
That being said there might be a way with a few modifications here and there, I'll let other help if they can!
Sorry!
Thanks for your time Mickey!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.