Why i am getting Double Search Button one of my old filter page.
Hello, Kunal.
I have not stumbled upon this issue before but would like to understand the problem better:
Interested to know if this is just a one time off issue or rather something that needs to be investigated further.
It looks like web page has two search button code hence this is showing 2 times.
BR//
Kunal Jha
Hi there, Kunal.
I have attempted to reproduce the issue on my end to no avail. Since this issue is happening as a whole across all filters on incognito mode, I would like to verify if you have any third-party add-ons installed in the JIRA instance which can potentially contribute to this issue.
If you do, can you enable the Safe Mode and let me know if you still run into the same issue?
Thanks ahmad in safe mode that problem got resolved so it's due to some plugin
Hi, Kunal.
You are most welcome. Happy to know that the issue was resolved already on your end. May I know specifically which plugin you disabled, if you don't mind me asking?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.