how do I setup https in confluence, I'm trying to install a new instance. I read below link, but it seems to be for confluence which is already set up. please help
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf610/running-confluence-over-ssl-or-https-952623240.html
Start at https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-installation-guide-135681.html
hi Nic,
i have manually installed confluence and I'm able to get the setup wizard when I try with ip:8443. but when I edit server.xml for https , site setup is not coming up with domain name
Ok. What have you done incorrectly in your server.xml?
Hi Nic, please find below server.xml entry, please help whether I have to correct anything
<Service name="Tomcat-Standalone"><Connector port="8090" connectionTimeout="20000" maxThreads="48" minSpareThreads="10" enableLookups="false" acceptCount="10" debug="0" URIEncoding="UTF-8" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"/>
<Connector port="8443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" sslEnabledProtocol="TLSv1.2" SSLEnabled="true" URIEncoding="UTF-8" keystoreFile="/confluence.pfx" keystoreType="PKCS12" keystorePass="abcd"/>
@Padmasree P,
Is this solved? Are you using any proxy/ load balancer in front?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.