In trying to push to our Bitbucket repository today (with SourceTree using Mercurial) I consistently get the following error:
hg push --new-branch defaultpushing to https://WainPetopia@bitbucket.org/wowmodelviewer/wowmodelviewersearching for changesabort: HTTP Error 502: Bad GatewayCompleted with errors, see above.
It had been working as recently as a few days ago so I'm not sure what could have changed. I'm not an IT professional so it's more difficult for me to troubleshoot. Googling the error didn't reveal anything that I thought would work for me. Sometimes the error was linked to the repo server having issues but I don't see any reported for Bitbucket in the last few days.
Thanks for any advice on what I might try
Hi @Wayne Woods,
Have you check network side?
Looks like you met with network problem.
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
My friend and I are also getting this error today since a few hours ago.
Yes, having this issue for me since then as well... no word from Atlassian support so far - not network, have tried two networks from this location and one more from a completely different user.
@John Nowak and @meticulou
I have pushed through git from command line push.
Regarding hg I have not checked yet.
Could you provide more log info?
Upgrading from TortoiseHg 2.1.3 to TortoiseHg 4.7.1 does not bypass this, unsurprisingly. The status page is obviously buggy/unmaintained as it hasn't registered the problem yet (2:02PM U.S. Central/GMT-5).
Looks like fixed now (11:28PM U.S. Central/GMT-5)
Yep! Finally
It's working again for me. Did anyone see an official post about it being fixed and what the problem was?
I'm having the same problem, apparently it has not been solved.
it dosen't work for me as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.