I have an attachement that I need to add an additional label but there in no label icon on the Space Settings>attachement>list. It shows the the ones that I hade fixed the macros before uploading new attachments but I cannot fix the older ones that no longer show in the proper attachment macro.
Terry,
Can you confirm which version of Confluence you're using?
I'm on the latest and each attachment has the label symbols as specified from this article:
Label an attachment Do either of the following: Go to the page that contains the attachment and choose Go to > Attachments Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar, then choose Attachments You'll see a list of attachments, with any existing labels listed in the Labels column. Choose the Edit label icon beside the list of labels and type in a new label (existing labels are suggested as you type) Choose Add You can also add labels in a list of attachments displayed by the Attachments macro, by choosing the edit icon beside each label.
You can also add labels in a list of attachments displayed by the Attachments macro, by choosing the edit icon beside each label.
Regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.