I need to include a status in the workflow for closed bugs.
Hi @Diane Tilley
Under your project settings as an admin you can edit your workflow, just add a transition to a Closed status and set the resolution to done in the postfunction
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/working-with-workflows-828787890.html#Workingwithworkflows-editingworkflowforfirsttimeEditingaproject'sworkflow
Regards
@Diane Tilley, i would be surprised if the workflow you have does not have such a status. the basic workflow is To Do --> In Progress --> Done. Can you elaborate on what you are seeing and more specifically what you are missing?
I see Done, however, for us, the workflow is open or reopen > select for development > in progress > Finished or Done > Closed (after tested)
Then you need to edit the workflow and add "Closed" (as Mohamed indicates below) if it does not exist and the transition from Done to Closed. You may wish to use the "All" transition to Closed so you don't have to artificially transition thru each status just to get to Closed. Just an opinion here but if it were me I would use "Resolved" or rather than "Done" but that is simply a nit. ;-)
This helped. I was able to add the status closed. Now, how do I see that column?
What do mean by columns? Is in your Kanban board? Search issues?
n the workflow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.