We are using Fisheye(3.5.1), JIRA(6.3.1) (and Confluence, Bamboo and Crowd) for several years now.
Out of a sudden the summary on a ticket in Jira doesn't show the correct number of commits (reported by fisheye). On some of the new tickets there are no commits at all.
I only realized that because one of our tickets showed no commits but a build on our bamboo server.
On Fisheye and Bamboo the links to the jira ticket are correctly rendered.
I already tried several things:
- rebuilding the application link from jira/Fisheye
- Changing authentification method (Trusted Application / OAuth)
- Rebuilding caches (Fisheye repository cache and jira too)
- restarting servers
- quering the Fisheye REST server
When I queried fisheye by REST it only showed 2 commits for my ticket, but when i search in Fisheye for Commits it shows correctly 23 commits. The Query url was:
http://<server:port>/rest/remote-link-aggregation/latest/aggregation?globalId=<TicketID> (Got that from the fisheye log)
Can you please help me narrowing down the problem
Regards,
Andreas Schaek