Tried Export->CSV(All Fields), I see JIRA ID as plain text. How to export JIRA ID as a link so that by clicking on that in CSV will direct to JIRA.
Thanks.
You can't do this directly from Jira export, but you can then edit the CSV to make a link.
Open the generated CSV in a text editor, and do a find/replace. Replace all occurences of jira keys (e.g. XXX-) with the full url (e.g. https://jiraserver.co.uk/browse/XXX-).
Then if you view the CSV using Excel it should show as a URL.
Pete's extra step can solve this, or Better Excel Exporter exports the issue key column as link out of the box:
(This is a paid app developed by my team.)
Thanks for the responses.
Hi Pete,
Asking the same question again as I opened my csv in notepad, edited it as "[hi| http://atlassian.com] but the link is not coming up at all. I am using JIRA version v7.6.6, is there anything specific that needs to be done, other than editing.
This little guy helped me -
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.