I am using Confluence 6.4.1. I have a page with two column sections, each section contains a single table. The tables have a few columns and several rows.
If I highlight a row and use the "Change cell colour" drop-down to set the colour of the row's cells the appropriate colour is applied.
Upon viewing the HTML ("Open in source editor") I see that different attributes are used to implement this, depending on which table I apply this to first.
Sometimes this is used:
<td class="highlight-green" highlight-colour="green">
however, sometimes this is used (this maybe depends on which table I chose to perform the operation on first, but I have not figured what the logic is here):
<td class="confluenceTdhighlight-green" data-highlight-colour="green">
Depending on how I edit the source to make these match, when I close and re-open the source editor, sometimes some of my edits are replaced, sometimes they are not.
Which is the *correct* way?
If I am updating the tables via the API, which attributes are the correct ones to use to highlight cells in a row?