After the upgrade I'm not able to create any space

The ONLY log that shows from atlassian-confluence.log when clicking on the button "Create Space"
2018-09-21 10:39:30,312 WARN [http-nio-8090-exec-1] [confluence.impl.hibernate.ConfluenceHibernateTransactionManager] doRollback Performing rollback. Transactions:
->[PluginReadWriteTx]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #204045758)
-- referer: http://dev.wiki.company.com/ | url: /rest/create-dialog/1.0/space-blueprint/dialog/web-items | traceId: b745e438eca8cbcc | userName: 60054973
There was no any other error messages, which is very puzzling.
The confluence site has entered safe mode, so all plugins are disabled, but this problem still persists.
Database Information
| Database name | MySQL |
| Database version | 5.7.17 |
| Database Dialect | com.atlassian.confluence.impl.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect |
| Database Driver Name | com.mysql.jdbc.Driver |
| Database Driver Version | mysql-connector-java-5.1.46 ( Revision: 9cc87a48e75c2d2e87c1a293b2862ce651cb256e ) |
| Database Connection URL | jdbc:mysql://localhost/confluence |
| Database Connection Transaction Isolation | Read committed |
| Database Latency | 0 |
I would like to troubleshoot this problem myself, but I need more logs from atlassian-confluence.log to be able to do that, do any of you have insights on how this could be happening? Or where else can I be looking at to discover more logs?
---------------------------------Updated---------------------------------
Upon further investigation, I realized I'm missing Space Blueprints when viewing blueprints from the administration panel, so that must be the culprit.
I've restored a backup of my site from 6.8.1, and tried upgrading to 6.11.1, and the site still works. So I can confirm this bug only exists on 6.11.2.
Log from atlassian-confluence.log when clicking on Global Templates and Blueprints.
(The page renders, but the Space Blueprints section is missing from the page)
2018-09-21 11:54:35,576 ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-2] [plugin.descriptor.web.ConfluenceWebInterfaceManager] getHtml Failed to render web panel: com.atlassian.plugin.web.descriptors.DefaultWebPanelModuleDescriptor$ContextAwareWebPanel@39e51b6f
-- url: /pages/templates2/listglobaltemplates.action | traceId: aa4f2f1485551d23 | userName: 60054973 | action: listglobaltemplates
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Objects.requireNonNull(Objects.java:203)
at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.createcontent.impl.DefaultSpaceBlueprintManager.build(DefaultSpaceBlueprintManager.java:205)
at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$8.transform(Iterators.java:799)
at com.google.common.collect.TransformedIterator.next(TransformedIterator.java:48)
at java.util.AbstractCollection.toArray(AbstractCollection.java:141)
at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList.copyOf(ImmutableList.java:258)
at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.createcontent.impl.DefaultSpaceBlueprintManager.lambda$getAoSpaceBlueprints$1(DefaultSpaceBlueprintManager.java:128)
at com.atlassian.sal.core.transaction.HostContextTransactionTemplate$1.doInTransaction(HostContextTransactionTemplate.java:21)
at com.atlassian.sal.spring.component.SpringHostContextAccessor$1.doInTransaction(SpringHostContextAccessor.java:71)
at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:133)
at com.atlassian.sal.spring.component.SpringHostContextAccessor.doInTransaction(SpringHostContextAccessor.java:68)
at com.atlassian.confluence.spring.transaction.interceptor.ConfluenceSpringHostContextAccessor.access$001(ConfluenceSpringHostContextAccessor.java:21)
at com.atlassian.confluence.spring.transaction.interceptor.ConfluenceSpringHostContextAccessor.lambda$doInTransaction$3(ConfluenceSpringHostContextAccessor.java:72)
at com.atlassian.confluence.impl.vcache.VCacheRequestContextManager.doInRequestContextInternal(VCacheRequestContextManager.java:87)
at com.atlassian.confluence.impl.vcache.VCacheRequestContextManager.doInRequestContext(VCacheRequestContextManager.java:71)
at com.atlassian.confluence.spring.transaction.interceptor.ConfluenceSpringHostContextAccessor.doInTransaction(ConfluenceSpringHostContextAccessor.java:72)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor253.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.atlassian.plugin.util.ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.invoke(ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.java:26)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy317.doInTransaction(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor253.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.bridge.external.HostComponentFactoryBean$DynamicServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(HostComponentFactoryBean.java:136)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy317.doInTransaction(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.sal.core.transaction.HostContextTransactionTemplate.execute(HostContextTransactionTemplate.java:18)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor255.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:302)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:56)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:60)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:133)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:121)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:70)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:53)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:57)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:133)
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:121)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy925.execute(Unknown Source)
......