I exported a project from my on prem Jira Software server. IT gave me a file path starting with /var/ but I have any idea how to navigate there.
Any help?
you will see it under ${jira-home}/exports directory
There is no "project export" in plain Jira server. What add-on are you using to do this?
Sorry, was using the Project Configurator add-on
If I recall correctly project Configurator uses it's own directory in the exports folder, full path looks something like:
$jira_home/export/projectconfigurator
Note that standard Jira backups are just in the exports dir.
Since your path starts with /var then I assume you're running Jira on linux, either way, you just have to get to the machine file system to get that file.
I think we're in an AWS instance, so I'll need to go figure out where the files are being stored. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.