This pertains to Jira 7.11.1
I would like to be able to inline edit a custom field called "Draft" on our issues- i.e. when "Click to edit" appears when hovering over the field, it can be clicked and edited- but for whatever reasons, it is the one single field that cannot be edited inline. The "Comment" and "Description" fields can be edited, but not this draft field, which is currently of importance for our users. I have checked that the schemes for the field configurations and for screens are correct, but still can't inline edit the draft field. Have I missed something? Are there other "hidden" settings that pertain to this? Has it been removed from Jira 7.11.1? I know that the field can be edited by way of the "Edit" button on the edit screen, but I need the field to be inline editable, just as the comment and description fields are. Does anyone have any idea how to accomplish this?