I'm able to get all values from a Jira 7 issue via curl api call to the 'issue' endpoint except for the values inside small idalko grid tables. Does anybody have info on this? Thanks in advance.
Hello @FE Williams
Did you try this ?
https://wiki.idalko.com/display/TGPD/REST+API+For+Table+Grid+Editor#RESTAPIForTableGridEditor-ReadGridDataGET/rest/idalko-igrid/1.0/grid/{gridId}/issue/{issueId}/[row/{rowId}]?columns&startAt&maxResults
Regards
Thanks for your response, Mohamed. I ran across that on the web, and I get "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found". Web hits make me think the problem might be that the Idalko API requires a separate installation. I only have developer access and wanting to avoid a lengthy process to get it installed on all servers. Also, I've seen mention of the Idalko grid being deprecated. I was hoping to find a workaround with JQL or similar.
Thanks,
FE
Do you know if the Idalko API requires an installation?
Ah, I see it's an add-on. I'll see about getting that installed. Any idea if the info can be retrieved from the database with JQL?
(Thanks @Mohamed Benziane)
Hi @FE Williams ,
If you would need any more help - don't hesitate to send a mail to support.tge@idalko.com.
Francis
Thanks Francis, I will.
Gene
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.