Hi,
I purchased JIRA but I cannot find the service ID!! I went through all the process to get it but unfortunately couldn't! I will be glad if someone can help me.
Thanks,
Sara
Hi there Sara, what did you mean by service ID? Are you referring to the Support Entitlement Number (SEN), or the Server ID of your Jira instance?
Yes, I mean Server ID (sorry, it was auto type mistake!). I cannot get it!
Hi @Sara Aghaeian,
did you already install your Jira?
If yes, you can access your server id in the "administration" > "system" > "system info" part. Have a look in the "Jira info" section for "server ID"
If you don't have it installed yet, you can see it during the installation when you select the option "I have a Jira key" as described in this post.
Cheers,Matthias.
HI ,
I couldn't install yet! because i don't know where I have to install it? there is no option "I have jira key"! Would you please advice ?
Thanks
I would advise you to follow the installation instructions in the Atlassian docs. If you have any questions which are not answered by the guide, feel free to ask again.
Thanks, I am using IOS , is it any guidance for it as well?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.