Hi all,
I would like from delete the link "GOT Feedback" in header from the jira and too I would like from delete the link "Report a problem" in footer from the jira.
Is it possible ?
Thanks in Advance
Best Regards
Fabio
See http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Modifying+the+JIRA+Footer - it's similar for the header
Please note the box in the middle - while it's fine to fiddle with most of the footer, you must NOT remove the "powered by atlassian Jira" link, or you breach your license.
It seems it is not similar for the header. I am trying the same thing, but cannot find the "header.vm" file, or however it is called. Could you tell me where I can find the vm containing the header? Thanks!
Bother, sorry, no, there isn't a header.vm. It is a similar priniple, but I don't know what the file is actually called. Sorry
Hm.. I searched through the entire /WEB-INF/classes directory using
grep -lr "banner" *grep -lr "header" *
And nothing Are you sure the header can be modified somehow?
After some extensive searching, I did not find a velocity template file, or any other, that would allow me to modify the JIRA header. I ended up using plain old Javascript to hide the links I wanted to hide.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.