I wish to export a list of issues with the name of the assignee. The my export shows me the assignee username which is a unique coded ID. Each assignee also has a textual fullname which is that users actual name. I'd like to get an export showing her textual fullname instead. Is this possible?
Hello,
There is a ticket opened about this and apparently they decided they won't solve.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-62316
However someone offered a workaround in the comments section below:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-62316?focusedCommentId=956825&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-956825
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Hello Elifcan,
I met the same issue. The exported list shows the username as a coded ID, for example, c6c642a7-5e8b-4315-80cc-02cede742364. Is there any solution to show the username as the log in name? The long ID is not easy to identify the user.
Thanks
I couldn't find the option to export them in HTML, but I selected the option of "Print List" which opened the printable list in a webpage, with all required info. I copied the table and pasted in Excel.
What works for me is to export into XML format. Printable while is also working it will be more work to put it into excel table.Steps are quite simple though it will be a bit of clicking:Filter issuesclick EXPORT- As XMLsave the outputted XML filedrag and drop the XML file into open excel sheet- Excel will prompt for importing. Use automaticXML should be presented in nice tabular form.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.