We have a project that we'd like to archive, but are unable to do so.
Hi @Shawn Gifford,
As far as I am aware only Data Centers have the Archive function for projects now.
Project archiving is available for Jira Software Data Center and Jira Service Desk Data Center.
However there is an alternative for Server instances.
Hope this helps
Let me know if you found a solution.
Thanks
Hi Danny,
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm running this by the Jira QA folks to see if this meets their needs. The biggest issue is they currently have full administrative permissions, but we'd probably want to create a different administrative user for them with this work-around.
I guess this is the burden of being a system admin, the burden of being able to look behind the curtain as it were!
Apologies I could not be anymore help to you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.