I am trying to find the First Time Right (FTR) report for which I need to find the defects which are reopened after it went for the retest.
Can somebody help me to find this
Hi @Joseph Thadeus,
I'm not sure I understand, do you want to find issues in Jira that have transitioned from a Closed status to something else due to a retest?
If so, that is possible.
Thanks
Hi Danny,
I have fixed a defect and put it on retest. The test team reopned it which means the fix is not working. Dev team worked on it and fixed it and it got closed. Later I am not able to find the reopened (earlier and not now) defects.
Would this work for you;
type = defect and status changed FROM (closed) TO (retest) and status = closed
Danny,
Thank you very much. It works and you have saved my time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.