Hello!
After a storage crash I had to reinstall bitbucket from scratch. The Backup of the database ist postgresql 9.3 but not a dump. It is a file Backup.
I can connect to the DB with pgadmin. But when I setup bitbucket and I connect to the DB I get the following error:
The specified target database could not be validated due to an unexpected error. As a result, Bitbucket cannot migrate to the specified database.
Wenn Sie weiterhin Probleme haben, wenden Sie sich an unser Support-Team. Wir helfen Ihnen weiter.
Details ausblenden
The specified target database could not be validated due to an unexpected error. As a result, Bitbucket cannot migrate to the specified database.
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:224)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.migration.DefaultDatabaseMigrationService.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseMigrationService.java:85)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
...
Failed to obtain snapshot. Database type: postgresql; nested exception is liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: catalog is missing 2 attribute(s) for relid 163467
com.atlassian.stash.internal.backup.liquibase.DefaultLiquibaseSession.getSnapshot(DefaultLiquibaseSession.java:77)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.backup.liquibase.LiquibaseMigrationTarget.hasNoClashingTables(LiquibaseMigrationTarget.java:54)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseValidator.validate(DefaultDatabaseValidator.java:63)
...
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: catalog is missing 2 attribute(s) for relid 163467
liquibase.snapshot.ResultSetCache.get(ResultSetCache.java:101)
liquibase.snapshot.JdbcDatabaseSnapshot$CachingDatabaseMetaData.getColumns(JdbcDatabaseSnapshot.java:539)
liquibase.snapshot.jvm.ColumnSnapshotGenerator.addTo(ColumnSnapshotGenerator.java:106)
...
Can you help me please?
I'm not a DB specialist. :-( And its some kind of urgent as you can assume.... ;-)
bg
Günther Pfannhauser