Hi. Please, I can´t find a way to create a new Jira´s user. I think I am administrator.
Could you help me?
Thankls!
Hi @Juliana Corbellini
You need to be sure that you are an admin,only admin can add remove or edit user.
You can read this
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/create-edit-or-remove-a-user-938847025.html
Hi @Juliana Corbellini,
You can follow the documentation. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Orkun Gedik
Thanks, Orkun!
Please, could you give the link of "User Management" page?
Sorry, I´m a little lost, my friend that manage jira´s account is on vacations and I don´t find anything.
Thanks again!!!
Hi, Mohamed.
Thanks for your answer. In my profile I see:
Groups:administrators
That´s why I assume I´m administrator user.
In which page should I found "User management" link?
Thanks!
You're welcome @Juliana Corbellini. If you meant where the user management tab is in Jira, just hit the "G" button twice and write user management.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.