Hi,
I'm very new in JIRA world. I have created a project in JIRA server instance using JIRA "Process Management" template. In this project I want to implement SLA. But I can't find any option. I have consulted JIRA blogs. They are suggesting "Project settings > SLAs" this path. But this is not available. I am using JIRA 7.12 version. Can someone please help me?
Hi @Sk Rajim Ali ,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
Jira and Jira Service Desk tool different tools are there. JIRA Service Desk application is useful to manage SLA's/KPI's. You can find this option in service desk.
Thanks,
Prashant
Hi Prashant,
Thank you.
I can now understand why it's not there. But is it possible to implement SLA in JIRA server instance itself?
Could you please try below plugin which helps to implement SLA's in JIRA server itself.
Time-to-SLA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.