I tried this cascading custom feild. But in this i have only two list.
I want make it for 3 levals
For example
1) AVL BIO(Should activate only bio customers)---> BIO Customer list(should activate only machine numbers that are installed at this customer plant)----> Number of machines installed at selected customer on previouse list
2) AVL Pharma (Should activate only Pharma customers)---> BIO Customer list(should activate only machine numbers that are installed at this customer plant)----> Number of machines installed at selected customer on previouse list
I may have to make it for 4 levels. after selecting the number of machine is it possible to display Machine is under warranty or not? can i put this data for under warranty machine numbers some where
Also i want to make a text field where it will display the model and brand of the machine depending on the machine number
Please help me with this