I would appreciate a lot if someone from the community could help and assist me through technical and functional procedures in various topics.
I prefer to ask rather than misbehave (if I didn’t already)
Thank you a Million
The community has recently started a "welcome centre" area which is well worth skimming for useful articles. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Welcome-Center/gp-p/WelcomeCenter
It is low on content at the moment. In my opinion, it should be improved by including directly some of the "how to write good questions" write-ups that are referenced in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Welcome-Center/Start-here-Atlassian-Community-101/gpm-p/876380
But to answer the actual question instead of deflect, there are some general tips on etiquette when you've got questions:
The fact that you've asked before potentially "misbehaving" is something a lot of us appreciate!
I agree!
I think @Community Manager is working on building out a library of tips and tricks in the Welcome Center. Maybe a master "Tips & Tricks Table of Contents"?
We were also thinking of moving threads there -- it's tricky since discussions are the only content type in a group, but may be worth moving some articles there anyway (they will automatically become discussions). I believe @Thomas Schlegel has one on tagging and one on asking good questions that might be great.
Thank you so much for referring people there!
I feel part of what I just edited into that answer might be useful. Especially if the prose were improved!
<like>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.