Cloning for my first repo with HTTPS gives me this error:
$ git clone https://{username}@bitbucket.org/{username}/test.gitCloning into 'test'...remote: Forbiddenfatal: unable to access 'https://{username}@Bitbucket.org/{username}/test.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403
When trying to clone via SSH it looks if it works, but then I need to type the password everytime, I thought that with SSH it is not needed every time?
Help needed for a BitBucket newbee ;-)
Thnx,
Maurice
Well it looks like I made the stupid "mistake" of typing a pasphrase during the creation of my SSH key on my computer. This was not necessary!
Answering my own question is for when other people make the same "error" ;-)
Thanks but how do you solve it then ? remove passphrase ?
I made a new key without it.
I have the same problem though... its remote : forbidden and error 403 I have log in but its not cloning my repository, thanks.
Me also having this silly problem. When trying to clone with https it is returning meremote: You'll need to authenticate with a valid app password. You can create an app password from your account at https://bitbucket.org/account/admin/app-passwordsfatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/<reponame>': The requested URL returned error: 403But with ssh it is ok.What's wrong, still i could not get it!
You have to create app password according to the bitbucket from march, 2022. I will share the links for it. https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/create-an-app-password/. After creating the app password, make sure to keep copy the password it generates. when you clone, or make pull request, you have to use that password for one time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.