SourceTree for Windows v2.6.10.0 and Bitbucket Cloud.
You'd think this would be drop-dead easy, but it's not. I have failed at my second attempt to install SourceTree and connect it to Bitbucket. This all worked fine before I had to re-install Windows 10, now I'm dead in the water with clients demanding help with their projects. Thanks, Atlassian!
I finally managed to get ST to show my remote repos, so obviously I'm authenticated, but when I try to clone one it asks me to log in to BB again. My Atlassian login doesn't work (even though I can log into the BB website with it), my old BB login doesn't work (I thought this login went away when we painfully migrated to Atlassian accounts), and a BB app password doesn't work. It just says the password is not valid.
I should be able to clone a repo with a couple of mouse clicks. Instead, I've been messing around with this for the past hour. What's the deal?