Hi all my company is currently using Jira (v6.1.3#6158-sha1:b5b5eab) and Zephyr plugin version 2.1. As automation QA I was trying to use the Zephyr API to automate test execution. Everything was working fine with old version of Zephyr 1 (where requests were send via http) but now I need to send my requests via https and I receive error 403 for all requests which I try, example: http://<jira url>/rest/zapi/latest/cycle. I have trial Zapi addon installed to but result was same.
Same request send to the documentation page (http://getzephyr.apiary.io/jira_server/rest/zapi/latest/cycle) return response.
So I assume there is something misconfigured in our jira but I was not able to find what. I search the questions here and find a similar problem where the user says that he resolve his issue by:
solved my problem by doing this:
a) Unistall ZAPI add-on and only leave installed Zephyr add-on
b) Configure Zephyr add-on. Disable Zephyr REST Filter and ZAPI API modules.
c) Use /rest/zephyr/1.0/ url to acces the API
However I was not able to find how to "Disable Zephyr REST Filter"