I'm using Jira 5.2.1, Fisheye 2.9.1 and Stash 1.3.1 (not sure if Stash matters here).
In Jira I made a project called "Admin Test Project" with the key ATP, and I made 8 dummy bugs in it.
In Stash I made a project called "Test Project 01" with a key TP, and added a handful of dummy text files.
I added the Stash repo to Fisheye.
Jira & Fisheye have a trusted application link both ways. I don't have a project link setup, per Atlassian documentation (Fisheye 2.9 and higher, project links are no longer recommended).
I commit in Stash with the following:
git commit -m "ATP-8 #comment Test comment."
The fisheye log says this:
2012-12-04 10:41:52,930 WARN [CommitNotifier1 ] com.atlassian.fecru.plugin.commithook.internal.DefaultCommitHookManager DefaultCommitHookManager-collateErrors - Error while processing a commit directive handled by plugin com.atlassian.fecru.plugin.commithook.fecru-jiracommithook-plugin:jiracommithook for changeset 6a6c07244704b4c57630cabc5715048ed4cfef7f in repository TestRepo01:
JIRA issue not found: ATP-8
(I've tried other #'s, they all say the same thing, issue not found).
If I go in Jira, I can search for ATP-8 and it finds it. I've tried both Trusted Application and OAuth, both seemed to act the same (issue not found). I've removed the application link between Jira and Fisheye, and recreated it as Trusted Application only, and I definitely get issue not found again.
Any ideas? Do we have security too tight somewhere?