In Confluence 5.1, I switched a space to use the Documentation Theme, but that made the Space Tools and Configure Sidebar commands disappear from the sidebar. How can I get to those pages?
Hi Robert,
If you switched to Documentation Theme then you should see a Browse button next to the Spaces and People on the top navigation bar. In this menu you should see an option "Space Admin".
If you do not see it in the menu from some reason you can always use below URL to go to the space admin directly:
<confluencepath>/spaces/editspace.action?key=<spacekey>
I hope that will help.
Best Regards,
Mirek
Can't believe I missed this!
I missed it as well
Hi robert, I get a message 'Not Permitted' when I try Managing permissions for one particular space. I login using Confluence Admin account and I can Manage permissions for all other spaces except this. An idea why this comes? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.