Hello
I would like to install the evaluation license to setup jira in a production server. After 30 days it is quite sure we will buy the license. Is there any concern I should keep in mind during the installation process of the evaluation version or during the change between evaluation license and paid license?
Can I install the evaluation version following this tutorial: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/installing-jira-applications-on-windows-938846835.html?
Thank you very much!
Replacing the evaluation licence with a production one is trivial - log in as an admin, go to the licence page, paste the new key into it. There's no fuss, downtime or effect on users.
The only thing to be aware of is number of users. The evaluation licence is unrestricted, your production one probably won't be.
If you've been trialling the system with (for example) 45 people, and you buy a 25 user production licence and install it, then it will turn itself "read-only" (no new issues or projects, comments, edits, etc) until you disable enough accounts to bring the usage down to 25 active users.
Not working for me.
Have an eval License installed. Have a prod key (more precise: the dev key from that for our dev system).
Whenever I drop that key into the box, I get:
License details: Unlimited-user developer license, Standard, expires 30.12.2020 License status: Incompatible with product license (wrong type)
And it still keeps the SEN number from the eval License
Ah, sorry JIRA 8.5.1, UPM 4.0.17
Second sorry. For me it's about a Plugin License.
and last edit: sorry for bothering. I accidentally took the wrong keys (another Installation).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.