Hey team!
I'm Cameron Deatsch, Head of Server at Atlassian. At our European Summit just a few weeks ago, I spoke about the latest regarding our Server and Data center products and our approach to prioritizing our development efforts across customer success and customer scale.
Customer success is all about delivering the new capabilities you're requesting to make administration easier, end users happier and our products more flexible to meet your business needs. Customer scale is focused on ensuring our products are reliable and performant as you standardize your mission-critical processes on top of our products. PS: If you want to go a little deeper, watch the State of the Union: Investing in Your Future With Atlassian Server & Data Center, by Keshav Puttaswamy, Head of Product, Server and Data Center
I spoke to a lot of enterprise customers at Summit, but also realize that not everyone can attend, so I wanted to keep the conversation going here! Shoot me your questions, upvote others' questions and stay tuned as I'll be answering anything and everything that's on your mind about how we're setting you up for the next chapter of growth with Atlassian.
Start submitting questions now below (yes, it says answers ;-)) and tune in Monday, September 24th from 1 to 5 pm PDT when I'll be answering questions live.
Cheers,
Cameron