"Share this Page" option does not provide user selection any more. It only proved the link of the page.
Hi there, Ambati.
Can you please confirm on the version of Confluence Server that you are currently running on?
Additionally, can you also verify that you already have a mail server configured for the Confluence instance? The reason why I am checking on this is because of the requirement that is listed here - Share a Page or Blog Post:
The option to add people is only available if your site has a mail server configured.
Please let me know how it goes on your end.
Hi Ahmad,
Atlassian Confluence version is 6.11.1. Mail server is configured.
Can you please help us to get resolve this issue.
Regards,
Ambati.
Hi, Ambati.
I can confirm that the option is available on my end once I have an SMTP mail server configured.
Before
After
Can you please provide me with the screen shot of the View Mail Servers page so I can confirm how you configured it on your end?
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Can you please check the below attached mail server and share page screenshot.
Please let me know, if you need anything more than this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.