Hi, I'm looking for a very simple and easy solution for managing tasks of support. I want them to have a priority of 3 levels. And the SLA should be measured in 2 ways.
Time to response - tasks of priority 1 & 2 - 2 hrs. Tasks of priority 3 (lowest) - 8 hrs.
Time to response is kept if a service manager enters a expected resolution time (can be shorter than maximum allowed for SLA )
Time to resolution (solving task - should be no more than 16hrs for priority 1, 32hrs for priority 2, and 64 hrs for priority 3. Time should be measured from the registration of task
Time to resolution is kept when the service worker submits that the problem is solved within the expected SLA. The CLIENT (owner of the task) must accept the solution. I would like him to have extra 4 hours to check the solution. Howeveer if CLIENT rejects the solution, time is still measured, from the beginning). If the client accepts the solution, the SLA i measured till the submited solution by service worker.
THanks in advance. I hope I made it clear enough to understand.