Hello,
I would like to mark a custom field (color or bold)
How can I do it ? The custom field is a text field.
Thanks,
Daniel
Hi,
Can you explain?
What do you want to be color or bold?
The lable with the field name or the content value of the field?
Are you using jira server or cloud?
Hi @Nir Haimov
We are using Jira server.
I would like the value to be bold or marked somehow.
Thanks
OK,
Go to your "field configuration scheme"
find your field there, on the right side of the field you will see "Renderers"
Click on it and change it to "wiki style render"
Once you save, your custom field free text will be of type rich text, so you will have all these options:
And you can bold/color as you like
Hi - From the above comment "Are you using jira server or cloud?" and the resulting guidance I'm guessing this is not possible on Jira Service Desk tickets? We would like to embolden the custom fields shown in this screenshot, all fields are created using single or multiple select list.
The reason I ask is due to the Description field being bold but others arent so it looks odd.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.