https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-we-make-a-table-of-all-pages-with-a-specific-label-with/qaq-p/890661
Not sure why this question was marked as spam because it is legitimate ):
@Sara Figueroa I moved your question out of spam. Sometimes the spam filter pick up legitimate posts if they contain code or pictures, it depends on it's mood for the day I guess...
Thank you!!
Hello.
I have the same issue. Should I rather post a new case that my question too was marked as spam, or is it better kept i an existing thread like this since it requires action by a Community Champion as yourself, @Mikael Sandberg?
Could you look it up, please?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Edit-Request-dialog-blocked-by-Resolution-field/qaq-p/895193
Thank You
Jim Persson-MelinAEC AB, Göteborg
I tried to reply to this thread, mentioning my identical problem, but it didn't register.
I wrote another comment in another thread and that time excluded writing a manual signature with my name and company and it seems to work better.
My spam-blocked question is here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-discussions/Dealing-with-non-ticket-issues-that-come-into-Jira-Service-Desk/td-p/881672#U896237
IDK if I would rather post an entirely new question, or if hitchin on an existing thread is better?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.