I'm currently demoing Jira Service Desk (JSD) for the cloud and will be testing out the server version next week. I've organized the different products we offer as different projects through which a user would be able to report an issue with our tool set.
Customer security and privacy is the goal so I've attempted to set up JSD so that customers can only see their issues that they've reported and nothing else. When I try to set this up through the Issue Security Scheme window it just provides a summary line and a description text field but nothing on how to modify these settings or to explain how to set up the security scheme. I suspect I'm coming at this from the wrong angle but I'm at a loss of where to start. I suppose I could set up each customer as a different project and restrict their ability to view other projects but that feels unnecessarily tedious. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!