Hi,
Apologies if this has been asked before or if this topic is common knowledge amongst users - I only had a 2 hour introduction in JIRA and now I am trying to understand whether this tool can solve a problem I currently have.
Basically I would like to understand if JIRA allows you to create different Kanban boads (or any type of environment) that would be representative for different teams. So I am looking at 4 different IT teams that would have their relevant Kanban boards. These Kanban boards would be overarched by 1 single project.
Now, what I need to understand is whether certain stakeholders (managers) can get visibility over different boards. So for instance, top tier manager will have access over all the boards. All the managers that report into the top tier manager would have access to the boards as well, but arguably the team members can only access data from their own boards and not see the information from the boards they are not a member of.
Hopefully this sort of made sense. Please let me know what questions you might have - I am really keen to get to the bottom of this though as I have a feeling JIRA can support me with this.