Hi, guy. I need some informations about the concept of linking issues as child-parent.
In my process I organized 4 projects that match our organization.
The Reporter open a new ticket on the first project (called Pjc - 01). One devoleper, of this project, assigns it-self the ticket and changes its state in "In progress". Then, the operator opens a new ticket vs the second project (called Pjc-02) and he continues his activities, but he should not close the ticket (considered for me "parent) till one operator of the "Pjc-02" closes the child ticket.
I know there is a possibility to handle sub-task, but:
- it is possible to open a sub task only in the same project (with the validator on the workflow)
- if I open a sub-task I don't have the link described above.
For me it's very important to create this kind of link between two or more tickets.
Is there some plug in that permits to do this?
Thank you very much in advanced
Best regards
Andrea