How do I configure SQL server integrated authentication for Confluence?
Hi there,
I would recommend reviewing Ann's answer on the below thread. Can you let me know if that helps you with what you need?
If you are performing a new installation of the latest, Confluence 6.6 then you should be able to use Windows based authentication, using the integratedSecurity=true parameter. Please see Support for Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver If you are using a version of Confluence prior to 6.4 then you may follow this article: Cannot connect Confluence to MS SQL Server using a domain account I look forward to hearing whether either of these works for you.
If you are performing a new installation of the latest, Confluence 6.6 then you should be able to use Windows based authentication, using the integratedSecurity=true parameter. Please see Support for Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver
If you are using a version of Confluence prior to 6.4 then you may follow this article: Cannot connect Confluence to MS SQL Server using a domain account
I look forward to hearing whether either of these works for you.
Regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.